Sales and Customer Service Professionals
We are looking for the “Top of the Class” Sales and Customer Service professionals. Candidates must be confident and possess outstanding interpersonal and communication skills. We are seeking the “best of the best” that desire a challenging growth-oriented career track. If you are interested in an elite career opportunity with our company you must be highly motivated and eager to be challenged and developed to achieve personal and professional excellence. Long-term career and growth tracks can include sales and management opportunities for advancement at KARATS. Our company’s culture is one of opportunity, transparency, and challenge. All team members are expected to contribute to our ongoing success. Though we maintain a strong team environment, competition is fierce to be #1 within our store and beyond.
Top sales candidates must be results driven with a proven track record of increasing sales performance through strong closing skills. At least 1-2 years of high integrity sales experience is helpful. Must thrive on exceeding customer expectations and be comfortable in a fast-paced retail setting. The ideal candidate will have experience selling important products with features and benefits that they can explain to a customer. No prior jewelry experience required. College degree preferred.
If this describes you, take advantage of our continued growth opportunities. Take the first step towards an exciting and rewarding career with us. When you join us you’ll also enjoy great benefits and recognition for your valued service. Here are the basics:
- High starting pay commensurate with experience (Hours will include evenings and weekends and must be eligible to work in the United States)
- Bonuses & commission are awarded based upon company and store performance as well as personal performance
- Health Insurance Benefits: After 90 days of employment all full time employees are eligible to enroll in the company’s health care plan. The cost will be covered at 50% by the company
- Employee Discounts generous discounts on merchandise purchased at our store
- Further advancement depending upon your demonstrated strengths
- Paid vacation per year after 1 year of service
- Paid Sick Day after 1 year of employment for full time associates (one per quarter)
- Recognized Holiday Pay for all sales associate after a year of employment
- Do you have it in you to contribute today? Join our winning team today!
Interested? Then share your profile with KARATS by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org